Meet the SO candidates: Mike Wroblewski
Name: Mike Wazowski
1. In 15 words, sum up your campaign promises
Promote talent whilst supporting the students at Liverpool and enriching our community through volunteering.
2. What’s your favourite film and why?
Monsters, Inc. Once you’ve shared a name with a monster, you can’t really let go can you?
3. What was your favourite childhood toy, and what was its name?
Winnie! I had a giant Winnie-The-Pooh teddy bear that I carried everywhere with me until I was 6.
4. What’s your favourite place in Liverpool?
Mojos. Lurking in the backstreets of concert square, this rock bar never fails to disappoint.
5. Who’s a politician you look up to?
Jeremy Corbyn. I admire someone who can stay in politics for over 3 decades and still stand up for what he believes in.
6. If you could make a positive change in Liverpool’s wider community, what would it be?
Tackle the alcohol and smoking problems. Liverpool is one of the worst countries in the country when it comes to alcohol and tobacco related illnesses.
7. What’s your campaign colour?
8. What’s your go-to Costa or Starbucks order?
9. What’s your best and worst moment as a student?
My worst moment was having to deal with being almost hospitalised and suspending my studies – never have I been so frightened and stressed in my life. My best moment has been meeting my girlfriend for the first time.
10. What are your extra-curricular activities or hobbies?
I consider myself to be a wannabe artist – I draw a lot and occasionally try to sell my work. I also play a variety of sports and currently play Volleyball at the University.
Sometimes I buy and sell antiques.